We can help you get ahead!!
In pursuit of staying competitive to meet rapidly changing business goals and objectives, CIOs across businesses are looking for a solution that would catapult their capacity to scale infrastructure on demand with a reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
This document provides a detailed use case study on development and operations (DevOps) using Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) including AWS services and third-party application, with guidelines for implementation.
One of the clients web portal that fills entertainment by original video contents featuring Web series, Short films & movies and more.
- Rapidly changing competitive landscapes, evolving security requirements, and performance scalability
- Requirement for frequent updates, regular patching and frequent configuration changes
DevOps – CI/CD Architecture
Repository: AWS CodeCommit
Build: Jenkins 2.7.9 using git and maven build plugin
CI Integration Process
- Freestyle job using AWS CodeCommit Repository to trigger build when developers pushed any code changes to the repo and its branches using SCM poll
- Build use maven build plugin to generate zip file
- Using AWS Code Pipeline and CodeDeployPlugin zip file deployed on Apache running on AWS EC2
- Build Rollback plan enabled for build failure
Email notifications to the team who made build success and failed using SNS
- Saved time and money while also giving them the best CI solution for their development process
- Fastest setup and build time
- No maintenance needed
- Track of builds history & build errors
- Continuous build process without any human interventions
- Developers notified build status
- Rollback for build failures
- Better release management for build artefact’s